Till Carr House, Lightcliffe



Some images of Till Carr House, Lightcliffe

Till Carr House, Lightcliffe

[Taken in September 2010]

A stone at the back of the house marking the removal to its present site


THIS HOUSE WAS REMOVED
FROM THE WEST END OF THE
CHURCH AND THE
CHURCH YARD ENLARGED
EVAN CHARLES SUTHERLAND-WALKER
AND ALICE HIS WIFE
   
A. D. 1866

[Taken in August 2017]

The front door

[Taken in September 2010]

A downstairs window with moulding over, and the front door

[Taken in September 2010]

The date 1634 over the front door

[Taken in September 2010]

An upstairs window

[Taken in September 2010]



© Malcolm Bull 2018
Revised 15:43 /15th March 2018 / ph330 / 6104

search tips advanced search
site search by freefind

web counter