A burial ground for Ambler Thorn United Methodist Chapel was created in 1???.
A new burial ground, at the end of Shibden Head Lane, was opened in 1897.
The Chapel was demolished in 1974. The old graveyard was redeveloped for housing.
The new burial ground of 1897 is still there
The following people, and/or members of their family, are recorded here:
Some of the monumental inscriptions in the graveyard are shown in the CD entitled Halifax Monumental Inscriptions #4
Page Ref: WW_102
|site search by freefind