The graveyard of Birchcliffe Baptist Church, Hebden Bridge was opened in or before 1816, and is alongside Sandy Gate road.
It is split into three sections:
Some graves were transcribed in 1980 – a copy can be obtained at the Yorkshire Archæological Society – alas only four graves in the first section had survived to be transcribed.
The land is now privately owned.
The following people, and/or members of their family, were buried and/or have memorials here:
Malcolm Bull 2017 /
Revised 18:28 on 21st May 2017 / ww_55 / 6