The graveyard of Eastfield Chapel, Lightcliffe.
In 1680, Dr Richard Sterne issued a license which allowed baptisms and burials to take place at the chapel. Early gravestones – such as one for a man called Batley dated 15th February 1665 and one for Esther, wife of Robert Hanson of Hove Edge, dated June 1674 - suggest that burials took place before that date.
The following people, and/or members of their family, are recorded here:
Page Ref: WW_65
|site search by freefind