This stood on the banks of the Calder on a part of Miln Cliff at Birds Royd Lane. It was associated with the nearby Meeting House
The following people, and/or members of their family, were buried and/or have memorials here:
It closed in 1880.
The burial ground was cleared by the Brighouse Council in the 1970s with about 35 of the graves being named and recorded.
The bodies were removed cremation.
The land is still unoccupied, desolate and desiccated
Revised 18:49 /14th March 2018 / ww_78 / 4016
|site search by freefind|