In the 1920s, the graveyard at St John's Church, Clifton was full.
A new burial ground was established next to the vicarage.
The first burial here – that of Herbert Hirst – took place on 2nd February 1929.
The following people, and/or members of their family, were buried and/or have memorials here:
Some of the monumental inscriptions in the graveyard are shown in the CD entitled Halifax Monumental Inscriptions #5
Page Ref: WW_101
|site search by freefind|